CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006



Well, I had a splendid evening!! I taught at the BCM's Christmas Benefit Ball last night. We did Tango, Salsa and Waltz. It was so much fun!! I haven't taught ballroom since the end of April, so it was a huge rush, and I felt so comftorable in my element...I miss it. Anyway, the 80 something college students were great students. I think everyone had a lot of fun, and they did really well with the dancing. We stayed until 1 in the morning, just dancing and them asking questions and stuff. There was this very pretty African man there that could really dance salsa. I enjoyed him being there to help...and to look at. ;)Plus, it was a blast getting dressed up...this is only the second time Sheena and I have gone to a formal event together. She looked beautiful. When we saw each other, we were like, "Oh my goodness! You look so pretty!!!" It was a sweet moment. She said she liked my hair and that she wants me to wear it like that for the wedding...yeh! That's a relief! No slicked-back look!! :)

1 comments:

the williams said...

YEA!!! you guys are so pretty!!! hope all is doing well and i get to see you when you're home for christmas!!! love you!
janie