CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Hahahaha...that´s ´right...I´m now a whopping 27 years old. It´s hard to believe, I know. :) Anyway, I´d just like to take this time to thank God and my family and friends for making these years fun, adventurous, valuable, and beautiful. I´m truly blessed, and I thank God for allowing me to know so much beauty in my 27 years. Also, to show me sadness and misery so that I can truly appreciate His blessings.

In addition to another year of vida, Ramfis and I just had our 1 year of being a couple. We went to a fair and had a nice dinner...it was fun, and I can´t believe it´s been a year already!! Then again, it seems like longer. I´m truly blessed to have him in my life as well...not only as a super fun partner in crime (hahaha) j/k, but as an example of how I´d like to be. In this life, we cross paths with many people, and some truly make an impact and are worth getting to know. I´m thankful that I´ve trapped the heart of one of those people.

Disgusting how blessed I am!!! ;)

2 comments:

the williams said...

YEA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
and kudos to ramfis for capturing you! i'm sure he feels the same way about you ;)

Brett Faulknor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are SO blessed my friend, that is for sure. God is good and He is faithful. Thank you so much for your comments. Glad you like the pictures. I LOVE doing them and God continues to pour out His favor so I guess I will keep going. :) Well, when wedding bells ring for you, you know who to call. I definitely do destination weddings as well!!! How fun would that be!!! Love you girly! :)