CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Viva El Salvador!!! That's right, I'm headed south to Central America's smallest country in Feb. to work as a rural health facilitator in the Peace Corps. I'm so excited that it's a Spanish speaking country because now I can refresh my skills and hopefully become fluent forever!! :) I'm a bit nervous about my job though because I don't really know how to do it, but that's why I have 3 months of training, right?!? Well, guests are welcome, so come visit if you can!! They have great beaches, so we can surf or something...it will be fun!

1 comments:

Casey said...

I am so excited for you that you are going to El Salvador. It seems like a place with so much adventure in store. Did you know that the US Dollar is their unit of currency?

I am so proud of you!