CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I just love my G-Daddy! Seriously, I got to have 2 long breakfasts with Grandaddy over Jan., and I learned so much I never knew about my family! Don't you just love when that happens?!? He and my Nanny wrote songs and had them published...how cool! Also, I learned about what a mason is...but, the best thing was just sitting there talking...and not forced conversation - it was awesome! We could have talked for several more hours. I don't know why I'm so astonished by this. I think it's because I've been away and haven't had many conversations that lasted more than 5 minutes with him in a long time. To make it short because I've got to head out, He's just a good man. I'd be blessed to find someone like him someday.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yep, Ging, I agree! He is amazing! It was a privilege for Mitch and I to name our son after him! Speaking of that son...the other day his class went to the school library. He picked out a book on El Salvador!! His worldview is being shaped because of you! You're the best! We're staying up-to-date on your progress through the parents! Our amazing God be praised at His hand so evident on and in your life! Can't wait to read more and more!!

the williams said...

hey! i hope you're enjoying your first week! i've been thinking a lot about you. let me know how you're doing. love you!!!