CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007




It´s been a while since I last wrote...sorry about that. But, the news is that 1. the mayor´s office is buying the land that we need, so this month we´ll be beginning to solicit for a health clinic...exciting!!! 2. my favorite, Ana, my beautiful host sister, is moving...she´s leaving me!! She´s going to move back with her parents in November. Also, in Nov., I´ll be attending her 15th birthday party. it´s a big deal. So, I´ve gotta go shopping for a good gift, and thankfully, mom and Sheena are mailing me a dress to wear. 3. I´ll be teaching the ADESCO how to make a budget this month, as well as planning for the letrine project. 4. This Friday is women´s health day and will be giving a charla on breast cancer and how to self-test. 5. Only 8 weeks to go until I´m in Greenfield again!!! Can´t wait! 6. Made some homemade fudge, thanks to my mommy! She sent me the ingredients in the mail...love you! It was scrumdiddlylicious! The kids loved it too. I was a bit jealous and selfish because I wanted to eat more! That´s about it for right now, but fill you in more later! Hugs and Kisses!

0 comments: