CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This weekend was soooo much fun!! I went to my friend, Maria´s going away party because she´s getting married and moving to Ecuador. We had good food, good company, and good times! Plus, I got to go shopping because my mom sent me my card! Yeh! Also, went to the beach for a PC conference....a blast! I met a really cool chick who also went to L.A. Mosaic!! We were so excited to find another believer!! Then, Fri. night I got to go Salso dancing - like for real! The guys were really good, and you couldn´t wipe the smile off of my face! A live band too! I think I´m gonna try and go atleast once every 2 months. Then, I got to spend a very fabulous Saturday with Ramfis...we had tortas, walked around Santa Tecla (this really cute town that has lots of personality and great street vendors) eating fruit off of the street, watched a movie (in English), and just chilled at his parents´house drinking coffee and eating sweet bread. Great times. Seriously, I had so much fun. Then, this week, our softball team won, we´re on the ball with the sale of the land for the clinic, and everything´s on track mas o menos. Mrs. Sherri Worley sent me some yummy yummy yummy chocolate oatmeal cookies and these peanut butter chocolate things. They´re so good that I´m gonna be putting on some pounds!! hahaha. But, seriously, great stuff...and who knew you could mail such things?!?!?
Mad TV - Miss Swan At The Drive Thru


For a laugh or two!!! Miss these sketches!!
Add to My Profile More Videos

1 comments:

The Bowen's said...

YAY! I LOVE those videos you put up!!!! I'm sad you can't watch "Dancing with the Stars" with me:( Its def not as good as SYTYCD though. And def not as good as that video of the Salsa de Cali! Where was that? Incredible! Anywho, I'm so glad you called today! I miss you so much! Sorry I wasn't more enthusiastic...I actually fell asleep at my desk today! This week is catching up with me! Well, I love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! MUAH!