CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Just a quick little story to give glory to my God...the night before last, my knees were hurting really badly (something I´ve had since childhood), and I didn´t want to get out of bed to take an ibuprofen. So, I said to God, ¨Oh God, my knee hurts! And I know all I have to do is go take a pill, but I don´t want to get out of bed, and plus, you´re way better than pills! Please Father, I know that if you say it, it will happen, so please tell my knee to stop hurting.¨ And I´m here to tell you that in that instant I felt no more pain! No joke. I felt like one of those ladies in the Gospels who is healed by Jesus and can´t stop praising Him. So, just a little reminder that if we truly believe, He is faithful to answer......and it´s great that God really does care about the ¨little things ¨ in our lives!! :)

3 comments:

The Bowen's said...

Hey sis, that's awesome about your knees! God is so good! Well, sorry I missed your call today, we were in staff meeting so I left my phone in the office:( But I also wanted to let you know that we did not get the 4Runner we looked at in Greenfield. Kydon decided that we would get it, so we called mom and dad, well dad was talking to MR. Johnny on the phone and he called us back later to tell us that he had sold it at lunch that day:( I cried. I just had my mind set on the idea that it was ours bc we had decided that we would go ahead and get it. But we prayed that God would either shut or open the door and He shut it, so we are holding on to the truth that He has something better in store for us. Its still hard though...I had gotten my hopes up already. Oh twell, just wanted to let you know! I'm going to send your package Wed. so you better not miss the post office next time you go into town! You're gonna have like 15 million thnigs in there! Love you and miss you! So glad we got to talk alot this weekend! Can't wait to see you in a couple of months! MUAH!

the williams said...

i know how you feel sometimes! God is so good!! i'm glad everything is going so well and keeping you busy. you NOT updating is a good sign ;). love you!!

WVerdell said...

Hey Ginger. I really miss you and I can only imagine your feelings of homesickness. All those things you described I feel the same way. I love the fall of the year. I did get to hug Kydan and Sheena the other night after the ballgame. I love her golf clubs that Gena bought her. Love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Uncle Bubba

P.S. God is Good isn't He. That is a wonderful story about your knee. We just fail to ask for things don't we!