CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 05, 2007

So, Ramfis came and visited this weekend because he had vacation for the holiday, Dia de Los Muertos. I was extremely excited, but nervous because it isn´t really my home, so I wasn´t sure how to host. Also, I didn´t know how they would all treat him since he has an earring in his eyebrow...however, the nerves went fast. Everyone loved him, of course, because he´s super great with the people, and the kids wouldn´t give us time alone!! He was a hit with them. Saturday we all hiked to the waterfall...we were the first to go since July. It was very different from all of the storms, and very shallow with like this new little island in the middle of the waterbed...not quite as beautiful, but still fun and to me pretty! Then, our pig gave birth to 7 little piglets, and our cat killed a chicken, so we got to eat it; that was a nice treat. A very active, yet relaxing weekend, and now I´m ready for 2 weeks of work!!! It´s super hard to focus, though, because I just think about Dec. and how I´m gonna go home soon. It feels a bit like senioritis!!! :) hahaha

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so excited about seeing you at Christmas!! Love ya!

the williams said...

i can't wait for december either :)