CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 05, 2009

This is an extension of my last blog, regarding Federal Government and their desire to control. I want to apologize for my anger getting the better side of me. I've allowed them to "control" me in a sense already just from my anger and growing synicism effecting my moods and tongue. Instead of trashing the gov. or getting all mad and bitter, it's come to my attention that I need to see our leaders, and our nation, through God's eyes....to love them (we're supposed to love our enemies and friends), and to pray for their decision making skills. So, although I still want them to stay out of my life, everytime I watch the news or get angry about an issue, I'll remember to talk to God, and ask Him to give guidance and work some kind of a miracle to retain our country as a free one, and also one Under God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The control I'm most concerned about in our society is that leveraged by the spin artists - the people who try to interpret everything for us in such a way as to promote their own political agendas.