CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006





I just got back from a fun weekend home. We got so much stuff done for Sheena's wedding...dress, veil, shoes, columns, arch, flowers, cake...it was crazy and fun. Plus, I threw my friend Amanda Rodriguez a baby shower on Sat. She's expecting in Dec. with a baby girl, and it was my first baby shower to ever throw. I must say it was splendid :) with a cute Winnie the Pooh cake and balloons everywhere and yummy food and a couple of stupid games. She got lots of gifts, a nice start to her baby room, and I think everyone had a good time. The best part was that I got to see all of my friends from high school that I haven't seen in like 3 years. I'm the only one not married out of everyone...crazy. They all seem to be doing well, though, and it's hard to believe i was so nervous about seeing all of them because we just talked and laughed like we'd never missed a step. It was just nice to know that a blast from the past doesn't have to be awkward. I don't know why I thought it would be. Anyway! Then, my family and I cooked out in our backyard, as always. That was fun too, beings that it's like 40 degrees outside! Nothing like a good fire smell in the fall. It was just a good weekend, so thought I'd share. :)

0 comments: