CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006



Oh, Family! How blessed are those with a Father who's ways are upright, and a Mother who's love is boundless. How blessed is the family who prays together, shares life's joys and sorrows, eats together, laughs together. I am so thankful to God for my family. After years of knowing many people and many families, I realize each and every day how unique my situation is and I wonder why. Why did God bless us so? Well, I do believe that generational obedience had something to do with it, and I believe that my parents' devotion to God is the root. 2 Samuel 7:29 Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever." Psalm 37:26 They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed (This one is a perfect description of my parents). Psalm 144:15 Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.

Basically, I love my clan!! Thanks Mom and Dad for raising me with the freedom to make my own decisions, but constant guidance in the ways of the Lord.

1 comments:

volfan007 said...

hey gal,

God bless you. you do have a great family. we have grown to love yall and appreciate you all very much.

david worley