CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I ¨don¨this blog entry as The Poop Chapter.

1. Hilarious story about my cell phone...I usually don´t ever use a latrine because I just go in the monte, but on Friday, I was like, hmmm, think I´ll use the latrine up at my uncle´s house. Well, I had my cell in my back pocket of my bluejean skirt, and I guess that as I took it off, the cell phone fell into the latrine pit!! It was so gross! So, Tio Mardoqueo, after about an hour of trying to get it out with sticks and string, and me holding the flashlight so he could see, finally retrieved the once-white phone, now-brown-phone from the dark abyss. I had to go clean it, and while I was cleaning, our mayor came to my house looking for me (I had poo on my shirt and my hands!). Can you imagine? Then, my phone ended up dying anyway. So, had to buy a new one, but that´s a huge crazy soap opera story too.
2. My little bundle of joy, the new baby boy of my ¨aunt¨Marina, gave me a gift of love as well. He´s now 2 months, and I go over to hold him all the time. Not only does it give Marina some time to do things, but also I love it! Anyway, one day he peed on me (not strange, since he never wears diapers...too expensive), and the following day, I went to pick him up and felt something nice and warm. I thought, oh, he peed again...until Marina said Oh Ginger, look at your hand!! So, I looked, and my hand as well as my beige skirt, were painted bright yellow. Fun stuff, I gotta say. Edward just looked up, laughing, like he knew that he´d made a funny. He´s so cute!

3. Following the poo theme, we are finally getting a Latrine Project in our site!!! I´m so excited, and the Mayor has worked really well with us on this, as well as amazing friends and family in Greenfield, TN! We´ll start the project in November, but the announcement´s been made, and they are currently signing up for the labor and the project. I´m gonna get to go in my own back yard, but in an outhouse!! Yeh!

1 comments:

volfan007 said...

ginger,

this whole post made me lose my appetite! :)

david worley